The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Nascar in Las Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just thought I would see if any other Boss owners are going to the Race in Vegas this weekend. I will be going to the race Sunday but will be in town Sat. through Monday. Staying at a friends house in North Vegas.

I don't know. We are open tracking Thursday and Friday at Spring Mountain, then a car show on Sat at Shelby American.

So I looked it up and Shelby American is just outside the race track along with the Museum. I will try to go by and check it out on Sat. I hope they won't mind a puny Boss 302 in thier parking lot. Have fun on your trip sounds like a blast.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel