The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

National high volume low margin Ford dealer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When my buddies buy new Corvettes it's usually Macmulken in New Hampshire. Highest corvette volume on the east coast. No haggle, below invoice, has like 100 sitting on the lot, get's priority from the manufacturer due to volume.

Is there a similar VOLUME Ford dealer anywhere lower 48? Please don't guess, I'd prefer first hand info if you have it. Cash deal, no finance, no trade, etc.

Thanks

Anyone know when they stop taking orders to built 2017 like what week?

Black 350r add back a/c radio etc or (push comes to shove) black 350.

:)

Galpin, outside of LA. Claims to be the biggest volume dealer in the world 8 years in a row?

Can we solicit a Ford Dealer to be a forum vendor?

@Bill Pemberton is a dealer.

Stay far away from Galpin. They list the largest ADM's in the country.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We do GT 350s at MSRP , bit different on Rs, but it does appear we are sold out on them anyway for 2018.

Little Dealership in Blair , Nebraska happens to be the Largest Ford Truck Store in the World for 12 years running, though.

Last edited:
No , we have deposits on 2018 Rs, so essentially those are sold out unless we would get a bunch more --highly unlikely.
If anyone cancels on a black one I "know a guy" who would take it off your hands.

Man this is getting hard to find a 350 or 350r. Gonna end up with another Corvette.

Sigh.

10k off sticker all day long at the Macmulken shop in NH.

If anyone cancels on a black one I "know a guy" who would take it off your hands.

Man this is getting hard to find a 350 or 350r. Gonna end up with another Corvette.

Sigh.

10k off sticker all day long at the Macmulken shop in NH.

http://www.macmulkin.net/corvette-inventory

There are a few 350's at dealer only auctions with low/no miles in the mid 50's. There is one "R" but the ADM is just not worth it to me. God Bless the guy who pulls the trigger on it. As the saying goes "more money than brains".

:eek::eek:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Have a Ruby Red , Black Striped GT 350 coming --- MSRP and not loaded , so it is around 58K if I remember correctly. Call my cell if interested ( 402-677-5864 or text me, but leave me your name too )

Have a Ruby Red , Black Striped GT 350 coming --- MSRP and not loaded , so it is around 58K if I remember correctly. Call my cell if interested ( 402-677-5864 or text me, but leave me your name too )
Thanks very much, gotta be black/with black ott stripe.

Mossy Ford in san diego has one in the showroom, gorgeous.

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
@Bill Pemberton is a dealer.

Stay far away from Galpin. They list the largest ADM's in the country.

When I was on the hunt for my car, I stopped by Galpin and most other SoCal Ford dealerships during my business trips to LA. I think I have pics somewhere, but their Mustang lot alone was bigger than most other regular dealer lots. They have a huge separate warehouse a few blocks away where they keep the additional high price inventory they don't want stacked up on the lot or won't fit in the showrooms. Designer Doug Carpenter (head of their "GAS- Galpin Auto Sports") gave me a tour. I came *this* close to getting the car from Galpin, but they wouldn't deal under an ADM. I was so sure at first that this was going to be my car, I took pictures of it in the warehouse. I'm sure they lost no sleep missing my sale...

galpin.jpg

When I was on the hunt for my car, I stopped by Galpin and most other SoCal Ford dealerships during my business trips to LA. I think I have pics somewhere, but their Mustang lot alone was bigger than most other regular dealer lots. They have a huge separate warehouse a few blocks away where they keep the additional high price inventory they don't want stacked up on the lot or won't fit in the showrooms. Designer Doug Carpenter (head of their "GAS- Galpin Auto Sports") gave me a tour. I came *this* close to getting the car from Galpin, but they wouldn't deal under an ADM. I was so sure at first that this was going to be my car, I took pictures of it in the warehouse. I'm sure they lost no sleep missing my sale...

View attachment 1124

Thanks for the post, wow nice one . What ADM were they asking/getting back then?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Understand, the Red one is just the one we have incoming that is not sold. Was an extra and I suggested the order , as so many have a bunch of other equipment , and there are very, very few in the US with just the base car, and this one only has the upscale paint and the 400+ stripe - no extra 3000 + options, so under 60K.

Understand, the Red one is just the one we have incoming that is not sold. Was an extra and I suggested the order , as so many have a bunch of other equipment , and there are very, very few in the US with just the base car, and this one only has the upscale paint and the 400+ stripe - no extra 3000 + options, so under 60K.
Thanks Bill.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Oh, no problem , I couldn't talk my wife into Blue or Ruby Red, so I am sporting a solid white GT 350 -- and actually glad she talked me into it, as it reminded me that both of my Cobras in the 90s were solid white ( yep, returning to my childhood, ha,ha)

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
Thanks for the post, wow nice one . What ADM were they asking/getting back then?

I seem to recall it was a $10k ADM. I wound up ordering one from Half Moon Bay Ford and did not pay an ADM. I was actually under, but it was a lot of work to get somebody to go under ADM. Once I had a quote in writing I used it to start to negotiate with with dealers. What a racket.

What do you guys think of 52k for gt350 under 1000 miles (includes 3k elec pkg)? I see 6 of these on Manheim (dealer only) auction. 52k is the AVERAGE for like model & MILES not the asking. Asking is 3-6k more.

Note full disclosure: I am a Calif. wholesale dealer.

These are 2016's under 1k miles. Why, don't know.

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Oh, no problem , I couldn't talk my wife into Blue or Ruby Red, so I am sporting a solid white GT 350 -- and actually glad she talked me into it, as it reminded me that both of my Cobras in the 90s were solid white ( yep, returning to my childhood, ha,ha)

Just who wears the pants in your family? :p

I would love to buy a striped Ruby Red 350 but my wife won't let me...:(

TMO Supporting Vendors