The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NCM Motorsports Park March 28-29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll be there this weekend, but only as a spectator while the rest of the team run their cars - FR500S and '13 B302... Planning to be back for Chin's second and third events there later this year with my 2012 B302. Chin is an outstanding group, have run with them twice at Road Atlanta last year and hoping to do their second and third events at Barber this year as well.

I will be there! I have run over 10 events with chin over the past 2 years (Road Atlanta, Barber, and now NCM). They are a great group to run with and lots of track time for your money! See ya'll there!

Luke

TMO Supporting Vendors