The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Need a Dealer in Pittsburgh area for a Trackey Flash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone had their Trackey flash in the South Western Pennsylvania Area near Pittsburgh or Morgantown WV area with success if so what is the dealerships name. I was at a dealership today for 3 hours with no luck of getting it done correct. The Ford techs need more training or the dealership should not try to do the flash & not succeed & waste the customer time.

Ford had almost a year to fine tune the TRACKEY install process while waiting for Carb approval. They could have sent a BOSS or two around the country to area dealers so dry runs could be attempted & iron out the bugs so things would go smooth for owners getting their TRACKEYs installed now. For you guys that got your TRACKEY installed without any problems....I hope you realize how lucky you are.

Having a hard time here in New Orleans as well. The 'recommended' dealer did'nt have a clue on hoe to "fix" my "red" key...... Dolts.

Rich

Dealers are out of the Trackey conversion process, since Trackey stopped being offered a few yrs back.If you need Trackey added to your car you need to send your stuff to Ford Racing.....Good Luck..............

TMO Supporting Vendors