The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Need dealer recommendation!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post! I have been looking here for sometime now, and ready to order a 2013 LS! Please help me to find a dealer that you had positive experience with and will help me to place an order with no surprises! I am in Bay Area CA.

Thanks in advance for all your support, this is an awesome site for the Boss 302 Guys!

Thanks and welcome to BMO. You can try the Ford Dealer in Morgan Hill. Ask for Tim Kadsen at 408-782-8203.

I purchased mine from Downtown Ford and they only had one allocation for 2012. I suspect they will only have one for 2013 and you might give them a try. Ask for Scott Ikesaki at 916-442-6931 and tell him I sent you.

Both dealers were at MSRP.

5 DOT 0,

Awesome! Thanks for the info, I'll call them today and hope I can secure my order! Would you please PM me, or my email: "[email protected]" so I can contact you for more info? I am brand new to Ford and this community!!!

Thanks again!

TMO Supporting Vendors