The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Need Floor Jack Recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I needed a new jack and had a couple of gift cards to Sears so I got this one.

http://www.craftsman.com/craftsman-1-2-ton-jack-with-led-illuminated/p-00950242000P

Yes, its made in China and I hate that but its been a good jack so for. Not much different from the harbor freight name.

ORANGE CRUSH said:
I needed a new jack and had a couple of gift cards to Sears so I got this one.

http://www.craftsman.com/craftsman-1-2-ton-jack-with-led-illuminated/p-00950242000P

Yes, its made in China and I hate that but its been a good jack so for. Not much different from the harbor freight name.
Good luck with it. I had two Craftsman jacks that leaked and slowly lowered after only a few months use. They were good about taking them back and giving me credit. I ended up with an "AC Delco" from O'Reily's that looks identical to the one you bought, except it was painted blue instead of red. I've been using it for three years now with no real issues. One of the retaining "C" clips on the inside kept popping off and you had to compeltely disassemble it to get it back on so I finally left it off and it's been fine without it.

Yeah, since I've been buying cheap China jacks the longest one has lasted is about 7 years and they all spring a leak. I would pay more for a USA jack if it would last and have so sort of repair waranty or a do it yourseft repair kit.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I have a craftsman jack that I bought 8 years ago. its alum on pump to the saddle. it leaks about once a year I have to fill it and purge it of air but works great. the wheels are just getting beat up. I use the handle for a breaker bar all the time lol

andrewlewis128

I have constantly wanted this jack but its to abundant for me.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel