The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Need for Green PP2 and 3 2019 Shelby GT 350s!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I know we have 4-5 PP2s we got late in the year and due to this they are priced unbelievably well. Plus I suggested how to order them so they are not loaded like is quite common, therefore with the heavy discounts they are really attractive. We have three GT350s left and the main thing is to call me so I can make sure you get to the right person, but more importantly so that I can impress upon the Mgrs ( depending on what store the cars are at), that you are a TMO member and friend of mine.

Bill Pemberton
402-677-5864
[email protected]

PS - if you call me , maybe good to text first with your name so I know it is not a Spam call about my school loan, or to help me reduce my credit card debt, ha.

We have 5 enclosed trailers for reasonably priced shipping , as well as a special fly/drive program , just ask me on these.

It will be interesting to see if the GT500 cuts into GT350 demand.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
When the Hellcat came out and they were hard to get Dodge ( our stores saw the same ) saw a surge in various performance Challenger models - TAs, Scatpacks, Shakers, etc. The Demon helped pick up Hellcat sales when folks could not get them, and then there was another surge with the Redeye coming out. It seems to me with the GT 500 being in the 80-100K range ( realistically ) there will be folks not wanting to be in that price range and it could help with GT 350 and PP2 sales. As crazy as it seems when there is a new model out, especially with the performance and appeal the GT 500 has, it often draws folks in and they decide on something that feels similar to them, but is more in their price range, or ability to get sooner. Just a personal observation from 30 years in the business. Of course there are also those who just love the 8250 redline of the GT 350 and feel like now is the time to grab one as the pricing will likely be more negotiable?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Keep in mind I ordered three PP2s " El Strippo," for TMO folks , so they have nothing but the package so you can put in your own seat, etc. One is gone, but there is a blue one and a white one and both are on Sale under 40K. Most of the PP2s , out there , were loaded with junk ( in my estimation), and with nothing added the weight is less , the price is less, and easier to do mods.

They will work with folks on the Shelbys too, of course.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
My apologies as I forgot to update and let folks know all the PP2s were sold last year as I got a couple of questions a few weeks back and then I forgot to update. Found out yesterday we can order three PP2s and we have access to order another GT 350 R. Will post another thread since this one is old and just responding to clean up that none of these are available. We did have one super basic PP1 ( now called GT Performance Pack ) , but I think it sold last night - MSRP for one of those is barely over 40K.

[email protected]

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel