The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Need for Speed Movie chooses Ford Mustang as HERO car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very cool, thanks for posting. I'm a little mixed if I like the looks of this Mustang or not. The wheels look a bit busy.

02-nfs-shelby-gt500.jpg

I like the bumper cover. Anybody know whose it is or is it custom? I'm looking for one that goes well with the CDC grille. I don't like the honeycomb with the open nose. Looks mismatched.

Disgusting hood scoops. Whole thing looks bloated too. This is similar to the Galpin Auto wide body kits, which make the car look like a prototype for the Queen Mary 3.

TMO Supporting Vendors