The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Need Help......Need 285's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am in dire need of help locating a pair of Continental 285's (New) ASAP!

I've called Rehagen Racing and they are out.....I've also called Vorshlag and they do not carry any. After many weeks of research and putting money away, I ordered a pair of Continental 305's for the rear this morning but ran into the problem with the 285's afterwards.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or has a pair of 285's to sell please let me know.

Thanks for the help!

I got it all worked out after several calls...............unfortunately not all 4 tires will be Continental Slicks.

Jeff @ Hoosiers was excellent taking care of me and I recommend others to call him with any questions or orders for tires.

To remain staggered, and try slicks for the first time while saving money I will go with 285's (Hoosiers) up front and 305's (Continentals) in the rear. Hope it all works out.

In addition, thank you to Pete @ Trackdaysolutions for hooking me up with a new set of brakes all around. Can't wait to get everything put on and tear up the track some at the end of May!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel