The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Need helpt tracking down a part

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
My boss 302 oil cooler (the factory one) sprung a hell of a leak on me on the coolant lines. they were rubbing the epas rack on one side and wore through the metal hardline.

I've ordered that part, but I managed to lose the radiator hose in my garage (its crazy hot, I'm impatient, in all likely hood its hidden in the bumper cover or something else equally foolish). I spent an hour looking for it, but I need to order it as well (I couldn't free the oil cooler send/return line from it, so a hacksaw was employed).

I've got a GT lower output hose on there now, part# CR3Z8286C which is just basically bypassing the cooler and letting me get around town until I find the right part. However, that's also the only part number I can seem to find for lower radiator hoses. I could just order a whole new FR kit for the cooler, but seems wasteful.

Anyone have a connection? I miss the very very good diagrams tousley ford used to have.

skwerl

tree hugger
He won't be online until Monday but you can contact Steve at Tasca Ford. He's the guy who used to work at Tousley and built up their online sales to what it is today. He left when Autonation bought the dealership and is now at Tasca Ford.
http://www.tascaparts.com/
Direct number to Steve is 800-598-1484

TMO Supporting Vendors