The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Nelson Ledges Track days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been a while since I posted here but wanted to get the word out. There are track days scheduled for April 22-23 at Nelson Ledges road course near Cleveland. These guys are working hard to make the track available for affordable "club like" track days. information is available at nelsonledges.com and Ganarde.com

Cheers,
Mark

Yes, the track has needed some love for quite a while. Talked to Fred the track manager earlier in the week and he told me that they have done a lot of repairs to the surface already. He also said that they had a grinder coming 3/24 to fix the larger sections. I checked in with
him this morning and sure enough, they started the grinding yesterday. There is a new owner and apparently he has big plans. Looking to do a complete repave eventually. Fred told me that the format will be the same as years past which means LOT's of track time (-: I have had a lot of fun there in years past and met a lot of great folks. Hoping to do more of the same!!

Cheers,
Mark

Don't know. I would think that it would help their cause to do so. I don't know the new owner but my undestanding is that he is the kind of guy who knows how to get things done

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel