The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302 for sale in Tennessee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On the showroom floor. I went to see my new Boss that came in today, and they had another come in that the buyer could not get financing. It is for sale at MSRP. Has Recaro/Torsen option and the mats and car cover. I think that MSRP is $43 something. This dealer does not charge anything over MSRP. That is why I ordered my competition orange from them.

It was still there as of this afternoon. call Terry Waggoner. 931-561-8618

I have no dog in this fight. Just passing on the info. Good luck!

Jeff Quinn

GA
Jeff Quinn said:
On the showroom floor. I went to see my new Boss that came in today, and they had another come in that the buyer could not get financing. It is for sale at MSRP. Has Recaro/Torsen option and the mats and car cover. I think that MSRP is $43 something. This dealer does not charge anything over MSRP. That is why I ordered my competition orange from them.

It was still there as of this afternoon. call Terry Waggoner. 931-561-8618

I have no dog in this fight. Just passing on the info. Good luck!

Jeff Quinn

I feel for the buyer- I fell just shy of being able to swing one.

TMO Supporting Vendors