The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New 2015 Bullitt Mustang?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

See it over at S550Mustang.com

http://s550mustang.com/index.php?topic=120.new#new

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I like this new platform, they really accentuated the coke bottle shape and it flows nicely in the rear quarter panels, a semi wide body look from some angles.

Also noticed the placement of the rear calipers, I like our placement better. The new mustang should be a sales success.

I guess once the new Mustang is launched, we will have instant classics! LoL

2HP

GA
It looks to me like a base Mustang in the Guard Green color. I had a 2008 Bullitt and that is not the Highland Green color. If you see an S550 Bullitt is will be a 2018 for the 50th anniversary of the movie and it would be the correct color and no badges. I would buy one. Actually, I would rather have a '68 replica.

PJWANNABE said:
It looks to me like a base Mustang in the Guard Green color. I had a 2008 Bullitt and that is not the Highland Green color. If you see an S550 Bullitt is will be a 2018 for the 50th anniversary of the movie and it would be the correct color and no badges. I would buy one.
Good points.

PJWANNABE said:
Actually, I would rather have a '68 replica.
Like the one they just built on Legendary Motorcar? That was sweet.

TMO Supporting Vendors