The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New 2018 Performance Pack 2 --- 8,000 off, huh?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Crazy situation where the car was sold and then never picked up and was literally forgotten. Has some bonus things done like tinted windows and some clear bra. With only 1500 of these made this one slipped through the cracks , as all the other ones we had sold quickly at MSRP. $45,975 , sale at $37,893 ( just have to verify eligibility on rebates as some vary Nationwide) and we can deliver at a very fair price in an enclosed trailer - ask me about our Fly and Drive Program, also? Pic below is example , this beast is Silver.

Bill Pemberton
Concierge Coordinator for Performance and Luxury Vehicles
Woodhouse Auto Family
402-677-5864 Bus. Cell
[email protected]

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 8.20.11 AM.png

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
It was not even close to that price we originally sold it for, but the Salesman forgot to put it back in inventory and it literally got lost! Let's just say, I was unaware too as I was told it was gone when I asked for an old customer of mine.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
When you are the #1 Truck Store in the World, sometimes you forget about the cars you have! There are 4500 Fords and Chrysler, Dodge ,Rams, and Jeeps on our two lots in Blair, America , so this will happen occasionally -- though it is usually a truck.

Sent out some emails to customers , but figured I should drop a note for my good friends at TMO since the PP2s are a sought after Stang. I requested the order on this car and wanted it lightly loaded with just the active performance exhaust. The Mgr who actually orders the Fords plugged in the Equip. Grp. 301A ( dual zone auto temp, AM/FM single Disc CD with Sirius, and Sync 3) , all weather floor mats, so still not heavily equipped -- just like track rats like!

Silver , so great color that stays clean and does not show dirt -- plus easy to decal up!

Last edited:
I just posted this on the FB page. Should be sold shortly. ;)

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 8.22.19 AM.png

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
PS - noted the price at 45,975 MSRP is a bit above the MSRP of 45,605 to cover the cost of the clear bra. That does not change the Sale Price of 37,893 plus our $199 Documentation fee.

The Fly/Drive Program is one of my inventions ,so if you would like to do that just ask me. As noted , call my cell, ( 402-677-5864 ) and I will get you in touch with the guy that I send all my old Viper, Mustang, Shelby, Raptor, Focus RS , etc. customers too.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No Recaros , as wanted to keep the price down ( other items were required , initially if you ordered the Recaros) and many put in their own seats now ---- we have some big boys in Nebraska, ha.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Apparently I was incorrect on the clear bra, it just has had the windows tinted ---- I knew there was at least one little add. Should have known as tinting windows is probably our number one added option on vehicles, per customer request.

Last edited:

domesticpower

Track Addict
NS
No Recaros , as wanted to keep the price down ( other items were required , initially if you ordered the Recaros) and many put in their own seats now ---- we have some big boys in Nebraska, ha.

Big weight saving too between factory recaros and aftermarket options for a track build. I think it’s 35-45 lb. per seat!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel