The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Air Raid Parnelli Jones CAI installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finished this up on Sunday...nice fit and from the Butt Dyno I would believe the claimed 10-11 HP increase...mostly better noise though and a nicer appearance under the hood. I am keeping the stock tune so this one worked out fine....The Parnelli Jones tie in is cool too.....
IMG_0952_zpsd7ebe529.jpg

Looking good. Remember their claim is a fatter powerband not peak HP. I could not tell any difference with mine.

jneary said:
OK, they need a green one for the slower cars.

Nancy

You can re oil it green. I did my CAI filter in green and it came out nice.
https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=5000.msg76562#msg76562

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
That does look good. Nice link to the paint in spray bombs too. Looks like my next overpass tag will really stand out!

John

jneary said:
OK, they need a green one for the slower cars.

Nancy

Some times, some of us Fast color car owners, secretly wish we had gotten the slow green one. ;D

I had a Dodge that color once. Fun car. Had a much better back seat, if you know what I mean.

vista6019 said:
Finished this up on Sunday...nice fit and from the Butt Dyno I would believe the claimed 10-11 HP increase...mostly better noise though and a nicer appearance under the hood. I am keeping the stock tune so this one worked out fine....The Parnelli Jones tie in is cool too.....
IMG_0952_zpsd7ebe529.jpg

Looks great. I've got mine shipped; should be here tomorrow with the Blue Filter.

TMO Supporting Vendors