The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New arm rest pad from redlinegoods installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I bought this a few weeks ago from www.redlinegoods.com its their new arm rest pad. I really like it and it goes well with the shift and parking brake boots that I bought from them as well.
1229958_647061501993091_864651706_n.jpg

1234482_647061425326432_12611812_n.jpg

1239578_647061468659761_1033400691_n.jpg

Justin

Brandon302 said:
I was going to say the opposite, but to each his own. I bet it looks better in person.
it looks a lot better i couldn't get a good picture it's pouring down rain and dreary out side so hard to get a shot where the lighting looks close to real life. They have better pictures of examples on their website. Looks immensely better then the textured rubber sleeve they have from the factory. Now just to hydro dip the center console to finish the look I am going for.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Justin said:
79 dollars. here is the web page
http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang10shiftboot.php

Looks good and thanks for posting. Looks like they also give big discounts if you order a bunch of stuff. 20-25% discount from the 'base' price.

Justin

Grant 302 said:
Looks good and thanks for posting. Looks like they also give big discounts if you order a bunch of stuff. 20-25% discount from the 'base' price.
they do and if you sign up for emails they send discount codes all the time.

Justin

SeattleBoss said:
How is the pad secured to the existing lid?
rather then me try to explain it here is the install link its half way down the page
http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang10install.php

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Great pix Justin, looks good with the striped theme you have going in the cockpit.

Good products. I had both the boots and the shoulder pads in my 04GT way back when. Been looking for them but couldn't remember the site I got them from. From the looks of the website, they have grown a little bit.

Justin

Shaun12 said:
Good products. I had both the boots and the shoulder pads in my 04GT way back when. Been looking for them but couldn't remember the site I got them from. From the looks of the website, they have grown a little bit.
yeah I had some stuff from them for my 06.

So I was perusing thru the site, and was looking at the shoulder pads. They have expanded and improved upon the basic one I had for my 2004. But noticed that they didn't have one that was for the BOSS. So I emailed them and asked if they could. They replayed with a yes, but it'll cost $99 extra to "program the software" into the embroider machine. I replied, letting them know that I come from a large dedicated online "Boss mustang" forum and that if it turned out well maybe I could get a few people to check it out. I haven't had a reply to that message yet, but would anyone be interested in a pair? I think the price is like $40 something, maybe a bit more for a pair.

Justin

Shaun12 said:
So I was perusing thru the site, and was looking at the shoulder pads. They have expanded and improved upon the basic one I had for my 2004. But noticed that they didn't have one that was for the BOSS. So I emailed them and asked if they could. They replayed with a yes, but it'll cost $99 extra to "program the software" into the embroider machine. I replied, letting them know that I come from a large dedicated online "Boss mustang" forum and that if it turned out well maybe I could get a few people to check it out. I haven't had a reply to that message yet, but would anyone be interested in a pair? I think the price is like $40 something, maybe a bit more for a pair.
maybe depends on what they look like

http://www.redlinegoods.com/SeatBeltPads.php

This is the link to the pads. I was thinking something like the "Boss 302" in the factory seats.

TMO Supporting Vendors