The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Blacksheepmobile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As some of you have figured out, yes, I bought the yellow T4 Mustang. It's a competitive car that won't break the bank, that being said, I plan to use it at some track days and autocrosses and just have some fun with it.
Besides, I don't have to build it, my days of crawling through roll cage tubing to weld something are over..

0aEnCj7l.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
As much as many of us admire the skill of John H., it just seems right that the Prodigal Stang has wandered home to a more appropriate owner. Blacksheep 1 , or should we say Hello, to the Yellow Fellow ,haha!! Or, since she looks so sweet, we could just call her Lambie Pie 1 !!

Happy for you BS1 and hopefully , one of these days, we will meet at some track in the US of A!?

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dear Blacksheep,

I love your new CubCadet and your lawn looks great so it must cut those blades nice and close. It is a little bigger model than I have seen in the past, but she is a looker. After mowing in the rough, nothing better than a good buff!

Now I know the history , but get Heinrichs name off the window and plug in Rob's Rocket!!

Monaca Pa
Great buy Rob. Maybe see you at Daytona in December? By the way Joe and and AJ were at Pitt Race on Sunday, AJ was testing the T1 Corvette, man was he fast. I stopped to say hello, they are such good folks.
Steve
I wish I knew what was going on at Pitt Race I live 15 min away. I don’t pay enough attention On what’s going on there.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel