The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Blowfish Racing Headquarters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Hello all!
Well, its been an interesting 2014 to say the least. As a result of the Blowfish brand taking off, more space was required. So, I have gotten more space and now have a nice sized shop to keep the business moving in the right direction.

The address is 200 Old Love Point Road, Stevensville, MD 21666
photo1_zpsc4f102b2.jpg
It is a 3700sf facility with plenty of space for manufacturing, inventory and prodct development. The front lot has parking for 11 vehicles. The rear lot is just wide open space. Inside there are 2 lifts. A 2 post and a 4 post and enough spare space to keep multiple vehicles inside.
photo2_zpsb973e31b.jpg

I am still working on organizing and adding benches and shelving for product kitting and inventory, but expect it to be ready for an open house in spring!

The facility is open now as a retail center (although a bit in disarray right now) and installation center for the Blowfish Racing products as well as others. Most importantly, I can take cars in to develop more products. Please broadcast to any local Marylanders with GT500's (and any with a TR6060 trans), I am looking for one to develop the Shifter Support Kit for this trans. With the GT500's torque, the Kit should prove highly beneficial!

SERVICES OFFERED:
-Blowfish Brand Retail Sales and Installation
-Team Dynamics Wheel Sales and Installation (tires mounted and balanced by a partner shop next door)
-Special Order Brand Sales and Installation (including brakes, suspension, engine, etc)
-Corner Balancing and Suspension Setup
-Custom Fabrication and Welding
-MT82 Transmission Rebuilds and Installations
-HPDE Pre-Tech Inspections

Steve, congratulations on the new shop. We all appreciate your innovative products and look forward to see what you're working on next. So have you quit your day job yet?

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
I have been transitioning from an employee to a contract engineer for them. I am double dipping as long as it makes sense for everyone. I do my work from the shop now and have actually become a customer for them. How crazy is that!

Congrats Steve!!

Now I know where to take my car for inspection and tire mounting/rotating!

pufferfish said:
I have been transitioning from an employee to a contract engineer for them. I am double dipping as long as it makes sense for everyone. I do my work from the shop now and have actually become a customer for them. How crazy is that!

That's great, networking helps :p

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
Hi Steve

Looks good the new Shop.

I've send back the old Brackets on Monday to the old Address. Will you get this shipping?

Andreas

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
buland said:
Hi Steve

Looks good the new Shop.

I've send back the old Brackets on Monday to the old Address. Will you get this shipping?

Andreas

Yes Andreas, I can still receive shipments to the old address.

Steve,

Congratulations. Your an hour from my front door now and on my route to and from VIR. I will probably take you up on the corner balancing services later this winter.

Way to go Steve. Thats a great building to do your engineering work in. I'm very happy that you were able to expand your garage into a 3700sf garage. I still have your first bracket sold to the public and I'm still running the proto type bracket with zero complaints. Will be watching this thread for further new products for our cars to come to life. Thanks again for saving my MT-82 and restoring my faith in my Boss. We need more engineers that care about the users end.

Thank You Steve!
Jerry

blowfishbracket_zpsdecc5068.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors