The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Boss 302 Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just picked up 2013 Boss 302 #0884 in GHIG with Recaro. Sitting in the garage with 40 miles on it. Pretty stoked!

Got it for MSRP at Ford of Clermont in Clermont, Florida.

98RedGT

2012 #552
just upload them to one of the photo hosting sites, like Photobucket, and then use the link from there to insert into your post

CPTMac689 said:
As soon as I figure out how to post them.
Photo posting tips at the link below. Congratulations and welcome to BMO.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/a-tip-for-reading-boss-mustangs-online/

Just went for my first real drive this morning. Holy crap, this thing is stupid fast!

Pedro, I am in Orlando too. Up in Lake Mary/Heathrow.

Shawn

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Yes, welcome to the Boss family... every see that movie, The Firm? Good, neither did I... Just beware the Zaino freaks!! :eek: ;D

OK, apparently I can get the link in there but not the actual photo. Not sure what I am doing wrong but at least you can click and look at the car...

BTW, took the baffles out. Sounds nice!

Shawn

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
CPTMac689 said:
OK, apparently I can get the link in there but not the actual photo. Not sure what I am doing wrong but at least you can click and look at the car...

BTW, took the baffles out. Sounds nice!

Shawn
you need to have the web link to the actual photo ex. www.flicr.user/album.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors