The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Boss here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traded in my '12 GT brembo today for this beaut. As much as I loved the GT, this car is a whole other level. I love it so far. Can't wait for the mods to start. Have, LT's, o/r X pipe, MGW, tuner from my GT for her.

Crappy cell phone night time pics. Justin and I will be getting a '12/'13 dual boss photo shoot soon since he lives 2 doors down from me lol.
AzBH5jk.jpg

jn0LtTx.jpg

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
lol we are on the same ship together as well. and shared an office for a few years. I was a great influence to why he got a GT to start with I do believe lol.

here is his old and new side by side at the dealer

483853_568861489813093_1493491426_n.jpg

269292_568861536479755_8788013_n.jpg

Congrats! Love the color... GHIG was my first choice and when I found one the dealer would not budge on their ADM. best of luck with your new ride!

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Nice, coming from a GT Brembo car how does the Boss feel in comparison, in power, brakes, etc.
Love your new ride.

unrealford said:
Nice, coming from a GT Brembo car how does the Boss feel in comparison, in power, brakes, etc.
Love your new ride.

Boss is slower right now but it's still stock. GT had full catless exhaust including longtubes, CAI, and tune. I always thought the Brembo GT handled great, I had the roush eibach springs on it too. Then I drove the Boss. It's not even close. The Boss is just so planted and handles so effortlessly. I was stunned at how much better the car handles. Love it ;D

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
ForceofWill said:
Boss is slower right now but it's still stock. GT had full catless exhaust including longtubes, CAI, and tune. I always thought the Brembo GT handled great, I had the roush eibach springs on it too. Then I drove the Boss. It's not even close. The Boss is just so planted and handles so effortlessly. I was stunned at how much better the car handles. Love it ;D

With the 7500 redline it should outperform your GT I would think.
Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors