The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Boss LS owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought a 2013 black Laguna Seca, #460, from Bad Boss 302.
lsbosslftfront_zpscec1d37a.png
Great car! I have only driven it 2 times since I trailered it home from Dallas. The original wheels and tires came with the car - the tires on the Ford Racing wheels in the pic are more "street friendly". :D
Thanks again David for the easy transaction!

I currently own a 2005 Roush Mustang which is track prepped AND is FOR SALE!
MK4_7666_smaller_zpse9a85542.jpg

Sold my Cobra R to buy the Boss LS.
CR1_zpsd5dc3ace.jpg

Also own a 66 convertible Mustang, 289, auto, and currently (and slowly) restoring it.........

So far I have found very useful information on the forums here. Looking into the CoolTech roll bar and towhooks.

Congratulations and welcome to BMO. Those Cobra R's are Bad A$$.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
That's tough letting that R go for the LS. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have. But either way, you have a fantastic car.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just a quick note in regards to trading your Cobra R for the Laguna ------ neither has a rear seat, and the R is in even more limited numbers, but gotta believe having driven both that I would have made the same move. Great choice in my mind, but then I am on my second Boss ( SBY Laguna this time around ) and absolutely believe this is the best Mustang ever built.

Enjoy !!

TMO Supporting Vendors