The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Boss LS Owner!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I sure wish i knew how awesome these things were a long time ago! My favorite vehicle EVER!!!! Thought I would say hello, post a few pics and see what the Boss guys/gals do?

Side Shot with the 22lb 18in Enkeis

Rear Shot - 295 x 18 tires all around 8) Can fit 315s but parking lot turning becomes an issue...
13730047765_94005d14a4.jpg

And of course who doesnt love a Watts link courtesy of Griggs Racing
13730031645_cf68707115.jpg

Very nice. It looks like you have the suspension figured out have you done anything to the engine? And what took you so long to find us? ;)

I'm sorry, I am wrapping up my degree this month so time is PRECIOUS!! I use to race quite often back in 2005 to about 2010 so brakes and suspension i'm good. Tet motor i've never worked on and the Boss motor is so amazing. She's very smooth, loves the high revs so I can maintain throttle control very easy with little "oopsies"

So touching the motor is something i will have to plan out and really think about because i dont want to ruin a good thing. Plus a new motor would really set me back with my doings.... lol

BTW this forum has some insane Boss's.... like INSANE!

Congrats !! Very nice 1 of 141 built LS. I will be taking mine to the track up here in Alberta for the first time this spring, first time for me on the track too.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel