The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New BOSS owner from Palm Harbor FL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey! Just though I would introduce myself, my name is Chris. I just purchased 2013 Race Red BOSS 302 #758. I thinned the heard a little, sold my 95 Cobra R #17 and 95 GT Convertible. I have NO regrets... This BOSS is everything I expected it to be. She has 4K well taken care of miles and some great improvements.

Track Key, LS Front Splitter, LS Rear Wing, LS Trans Cooling Scoop, LS Brake Cooling, MGW Shifter, Eibach Springs, JLT Oil Separator, JPC Clutch Line, Red Line Hood Struts, Roush Mufflers and 2013 GT500 Forged Track Pack Wheels...

Here are some pics!!!

1_zps300bf225.jpg

3_zpsd8f9b146.jpg

4_zps26e563f5.jpg

7_zps1fe31ab7.jpg

Chris. Welcome to BMO and have fun with your Boss.

TMO Supporting Vendors