The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Boss owner: Grabber Blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congratulations, that's a great looking Boss!

Very nice. Congrats. Definitely activate trackey. Totally worth it. And take those side disks out if they aren't our already.

And yes, that's a goat and sheep pen just behind my BOSS. Little nature still left in metro Boston.

DD-F1C1113400F2-18283-00001FC6AB9604C9_zps9ff2418b.jpg

four-walling said:
don't know anything about goat and sheep pens but apparently it doesn't take much to contain them?

:)

Not my animals, but it's an electric fence. Home Builder grabbed it because he was so tough. He got a good zap.
Not bad having the animals around. They gladly eat all the yard waste. BOSS scared the hell out of them the first time I fired it up with them nearby. Wasn't my intention, but got to see them run away pretty darn quick.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Looks great! Glad you bought the fastest color :)

Was your GT a track pack one? I'm sporting a GT TP that desperately wants to become a Boss.

Welcome to the best BOSS 302 site anywhere. If you have questions, just ask. "Most" of the time, at least someone here will chime in and have an answere. I saw my first GB BOSS a month ago in person at a Chevy dealership and really like it in person a whole lot better than in pics. Congrats my new BOSS brother!!!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Boss1601 said:
Not my animals, but it's an electric fence. Home Builder grabbed it because he was so tough. He got a good zap.
Not bad having the animals around. They gladly eat all the yard waste. BOSS scared the hell out of them the first time I fired it up with them nearby. Wasn't my intention, but got to see them run away pretty darn quick.

Hi Boss1601:

Welcome to the Boss Mustang Online Forum, (BMO), and great choice on a super nice low mileage 2013 Boss 302.

And as far as scared animals at the sight and sound of your new Boss? You'll find Camaro owners are the same way, well maybe a bit more scared at the sight of a Boss 302! LoL

Enjoy your Boss.
302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors