The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Boss owner in my town???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was at my Ford dealer the other day and they had a 2013 GHIG Boss traded in with only 1912km on it. Asking $47,995(CDN) and sold it in 2 days. Would have loved to have got this one.

Hopefully it will stay in my city and can meet him/her one day out driving or at a curise night. Maybe they may even join BMO.

By the was, the 2014 GT500 in the picture was also sold, the asking price was $70,995(CDN) with 6723km. I was told they came from the same owner. Older gentlemen who could not drive them any more.

Don't wait to long to enjoy your cars or you may not be able to.

030.jpg

That's a trip. I came by my 2013 through similar circumstances; difference is that the owner never drove them. Both 2013s. The boss had 60 miles, the GT500 had 300.....

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel