The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Boss Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town
Hey there fellow Boss owners, finally my dreams came true after 7 long months of deployment and saving, I was able to grab a hold of this beauty that they sold to me below invoice (possibly due to the fact that it is missing the Recaro Seats and Torsen Differential). However, the deal was too sweet to pass up - and at the end of the day, it's still a School Bus Yellow Boss 302, #0731. ;D

It's strange, I took a picture of the car last year and looked at it often while out at sea, all this time they hadn't sold it, so it was as if she had been waiting on me. Oh, how love stories go. 8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cool story and welcome to BMO. Obviously that Boss liked you and waited for you.

TMO Supporting Vendors