The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

new boss owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reedo

WATCH IT GO
just picked up my boss 302 white with black stripes. 1800 miles used
previous owner took off the side stripes, i don't know if i'm gonna put them back on yet.
i'm thinking of just putting a 'boss 302' stickers on the side like the style of the 69/70 boss 429's
anyway's i'm loving this car traded in my 04 mach 1 to get it loved that car also but this boss is faster and more comfortable...

Congratulations and welcome to BMO.

Welcome! I think we have been watching that one on EBay for a while, but I guess anyone can take stripes off, wondering how many of them have done so. I like the Idea you are going with, post pics!

TMO Supporting Vendors