The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Boss to the Forum '13 SBY #53

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah... my family and I have bought 12 cars from flood... since it was paul baileys... but im done dealing with flood. The staff is horrible there. And I hate to snoop... but what did u pay for ur car

my dealings with Flood E.G. were less tha honest. I went into their dealership with a deposit check but they still wanted to play around so I walked. Went to Fall River Ford made the order for MSRP and paid a deposit. A few weeks later they gave me the deposit back while the dealership sold to new owners and the order couldn't be guaranteed. So I took my purchase agreement and deposit money to Tasca and they were doing backflips to accept the order for the car which was already on its way. Paid sticker for all both options with trackey tossed in. The entire Tasca family was there for the delivery. Definitely the best dealership I have purchased from by far.

TMO Supporting Vendors