The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Car Dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for a new one already? Bill Pemberton is and a good guy to work with. Good luck with your search to replace your original one.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/profile/?u=487

Edit: did you see this one?

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-classifieds/2013-boss-available-school-bus-yellow-california/

Well actually I am looking for an all-weather/tow vehicle right now. Later on I will be looking for a replacement for my Boss unless I could do some sort of package deal in the near term.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
They show a SBY Boss in stock.

https://www.woodhouse.com/results.htm?Stock=&Vin=&Make=Ford&New-Used=&Model=Mustang&Year=&Trim=&Color=&Drive=&Cab=&Box=&Eng=&Fuel=&Trans=&Cat=&page=3&lp=0&hp=0&lm=0&hm=0&ly=0&hy=0&sortby=Price

I work at Jordan Ford in San Antonio. Lots of trucks in stock. PM me with details and I will get pricing for you. I am not a salesperson though so at some point would point you to the right salesman. www.jordanfordsa.com if you want to check the inventory

VWGTI123

2012 PW #2558
orng302 said:
Well actually I am looking for an all-weather/tow vehicle right now. Later on I will be looking for a replacement for my Boss unless I could do some sort of package deal in the near term.

Not sure if you are interested in a 2012 PW to replace yours. Did yours have the vanity plate on it? I am in Long Island and car is like new with only 800 miles, all stock never seen rain, garaged and never abused. You prob saw it down at OBI, let me know if you are interested. Neg.

VWGTI123 said:
orng302 said:

Not sure if you are interested in a 2012 PW to replace yours. Did yours have the vanity plate on it? I am in Long Island and car is like new with only 800 miles, all stock never seen rain, garaged and never abused. You prob saw it down at OBI, let me know if you are interested. Neg.
Yes I did see your car there over the summer and mine does have the vanity plate. Sorry, I will be looking for another C/O unless I change my mind and go for a 2013 Grabber Blue. Probably not though.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sorry , been off the Board for a bit with some family health issues , and realize it is likely too late, but we can easily help anyone with a Ford truck ( Woodhouse is the #1 Ford Truck Store in the World and has been for 9 years running). The Ram store across the street is the 2nd largest heavy duty Ram store in the US and the #1 1/2 Ram store in the World. In other words, you need a truck , we have things covered --literally with a 23 acre hill called " Truck Mountain " by Automotive News. Yep, there are 23 acres of trucks on this hill and it is the 8th Wonder of the Automotive World, ha,ha.

Feel free to call me on performance vehicles , either brand , and thanks for the nice comments , guys.

Bill Pemberton
Performance Mgr
Woodhouse
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
www.woodhouse.com
[email protected]
#12 , 2012 Boss 302

Thanks for the offer Bill, but I have since purchased a 2013 F-150 and a 2012 C/O Boss, both from the same dealer.

TMO Supporting Vendors