The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Changes to TMO Forum Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well for those of us with aged eyes , it is a bit easier to read and now , at least , I know the reason I was having so much trouble getting into the Forum ------ VoodooBoss was being creative.

Appreciate all the work and glad to be able to post again and get back to my whoring ways!

Thanks but don't get too used to it. The new custom look should be up in 48 hours. I also hope to get the ads working properly on a mobile device soon. If it works properly we'll have a very cool little custom piece most GT350R owners will appreciate. ;)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
So far I like the functionality....

Can't log in with Tapatalk anymore. In fact, it doesn't seem to work with the forum at all. That might or might not be a good thing ...

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Seems much faster, getting used to the look. I had to ask for a new password but that worked fine. I lost my Mad Hatter user name and went back to the original Splatter..... Which does not sound so great when you race cars...... Was my old Doom name.....talking about dated...... Apparently my profile says I am 116 years old.. that might explain why I feel tired all the time.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Now that's funny....

Seems much faster, getting used to the look. I had to ask for a new password but that worked fine. I lost my Mad Hatter user name and went back to the original Splatter..... Which does not sound so great when you race cars...... Was my old Doom name.....talking about dated...... Apparently my profile says I am 116 years old.. that might explain why I feel tired all the time.
What are you talking about? All I see is Mad Hatter! ;)

Anyone that has changed their user name will have to be reset. Please post here if you need me to reset it and include your showing name and the user name you want.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Its kinda of nice knowing you are by far the oldest on TMO, 116 years old and can still change 4 tires in 15min alone! And with a wife less then half my age!!!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Its kinda of nice knowing you are by far the oldest on TMO, 116 years old and can still change 4 tires in 15min alone! And with a wife less then half my age!!!
You know what they say. "You're only as old as the women you feel".
It's kept me young....my Birth date on TMO is now Halloween 1900. Damn, I look GOOD for an old goblin!

TMO Supporting Vendors