The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Custom CA License Plates Came In!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8) The last time I checked RCWALP was still available.

Nice WFZ!!!!!!!

I just got mine in, too. I also added a pair of the GT-500 mufflers. A perfect combo, for me anyway. Just the right sound with the stock side baffle plates. The plate and the better exhaust tips make it look a lot better, too...

0143_zpscbd450cf.jpg

Take care,

JJ

Since I added my GT500 2012 mufflers, the sound has been great. But I'm still REALLY wanting to eventually go with the oem 2013 GT500 quad tip exhausts and rear lower panel, I just LOVE the way it looks. I haven't heard many yet though on the Boss

WFZ,

I really like the '13 quad tips, too. But for the cost involved, I decided to just stick with the ones I got. I felt the $300.00 for the GT 500's was even a bit high, when you actually think about it. But in the end, It was really worth it to me. I really hated the inner/outer tip on the stock muffler, and really, with all they id to the Boss from the factory, they should not have given it a standard GT muffler! They should have used the GT 500's from the start.

JJ

I was lucky and got mine as a low milage take off from a local shop for $120 for the pair, that's why I jumped on my 2012 GT500's instead of waiting. They're great axle backs.
How long did it take to get your plate in?

TMO Supporting Vendors