The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Designed 2010-2013 Mustang Antenna's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fits any model 2010-2013 Mustang

Same billet antenna, same coating, same great radio reception, Just changed the look a little. Made it more round to go with the body lines that make it flow better.

And only............

$25.00 plus shipping.

So remember, get rid of that Harry Potter wand looking factory antenna for this 4" billet antenna.

Sesshomurai

Maybe you can add a pic of the stock antenna for easier comparison looks?

I prefer something that's flexible. If it's the same ant. as the link above, then it's ridged alum. If it's not and it's a heliflex then I'm in.

I have been wondering if the super stubby S2000 antenna would mate up, it was a popular mod in the import scene because it is about the same size as just the tip section on this new one based on how it looks in the pic. I need to "borrow" the antenna off my friend's S2000 and try it.

What I would really be interested in is a clean looking block off plate, and just remove it entirely or have on that extends down into the panel if there is room even if reception is really crappy. I only use the radio to check traffic so even minimal reception would work for me, but I don't know that there would be enough of a market for someone to produce one.

This is the S2000 stubby, though the base probably would have a step

auto_accessories_1_204953.jpg

And I just saw this while looking for that picture. I'd do it if I had a Bullett Mustang ::)

ECWjfwBmk~$%28KGrHqN,!jkE0C2Pdz7dBNQi%29fhwgQ~~_35.jpg

Boostd4

Relapsed Turbo Addict
CaliMR said:
I have been wondering if the super stubby S2000 antenna would mate up, it was a popular mod in the import scene because it is about the same size as just the tip section on this new one based on how it looks in the pic. I need to "borrow" the antenna off my friend's S2000 and try it.

What I would really be interested in is a clean looking block off plate, and just remove it entirely or have on that extends down into the panel if there is room even if reception is really crappy. I only use the radio to check traffic so even minimal reception would work for me, but I don't know that there would be enough of a market for someone to produce one.

This is the S2000 stubby, though the base probably would have a step

auto_accessories_1_204953.jpg

And I just saw this while looking for that picture. I'd do it if I had a Bullett Mustang ::)

ECWjfwBmk~$%28KGrHqN,!jkE0C2Pdz7dBNQi%29fhwgQ~~_35.jpg

S2000 Antenna is a no go buddy...tried it already :(. The threaded area is smaller than the Mustang hole.

Maybe an adapter like the on in the picture I posted? The generic aftermarket stubby I have on all my other cars comes with a bunch.

Boostd4

Relapsed Turbo Addict
CaliMR said:
Maybe an adapter like the on in the picture I posted? The generic aftermarket stubby I have on all my other cars comes with a bunch.

If they had an adapter that let you step up a size, then I guess it would work...I would just be afraid of having a gap between the antenna and the base (unless of course the adapter fixed this).

TMO Supporting Vendors