The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Ford Racing TracKey Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This sounds really cool. Enjoy. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiWSr-Ax8K4&feature=uploademail

GA
5 DOT 0 said:
PJWANNABE said:
OK, the Bullitt is getting nervous again. ;D
It's not sold yet???

Nope. I have to see the Boss first, sit in it (but they will probably have it in the show room so I don't know if I will get to drive it), try my helmet on and see if I can fit comfortably in it with those Recaro seats (I am 6' 3" and barely fit in the Bullitt with a helmet), and most of all see if I can afford it. If all is good I will trade in a stock Bullitt for someone else to enjoy. :)

PJWANNABE said:
Nope. I have to see the Boss first, sit in it (but they will probably have it in the show room so I don't know if I will get to drive it), try my helmet on and see if I can fit comfortably in it with those Recaro seats (I am 6' 3" and barely fit in the Bullitt with a helmet), and most of all see if I can afford it. If all is good I will trade in a stock Bullitt for someone else to enjoy. :)
I'm 6'2" and have sat in a LS with Recaro's. The seat has adjustable height and there will be no problem with a helmet. Good luck.

PJWANNABE said:
5 DOT 0 said:
PJWANNABE said:
OK, the Bullitt is getting nervous again. ;D
It's not sold yet???

Still think you should do what you gotta do to keep both!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel