The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New GB Boss owner from Kentucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hola all...mustang fan here, this makes stang #16, picking up a '13 grabber blue Boss this weekend and have been lurking in the shadows on the forum looking for info to help me decide if the Boss was the next mustang for me. I've had 3 terminators incl a kenne Bell mystichrome vert, several 80's GT's, a few 97 Cobras, 06 Saleen vert, heck I lose count at times. Also have had a really neat 86 Grand National (yes they are what everyone says ;) )

I am a long-time convertible lover and have been driving a BMW 335i hardtop vert the last 2 years and coming back to my beloved mustangs now. I never seem to get away from them for long.

If anyone knows of a nice set of forged wheels or knows anyone looking for OEM Boss rims, send me a pm! Looking forward to becoming a more active member of the forums. I am a very active member on svtperformance.com with almost 8k posts.

Anyways, no pics yet but I'll post one when I get her polished up next week.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Welcome, Boss might not have the HP as some of the other rides but the 7500 rpms is quite fun.

Thanks all. A few of my Mustang club will be at Somernites but I won't be (won't get the car till late Sunday).

As long as it pulls as hard as I have read, I may not miss the HP (for at least a month or two lol)

Hey KY Boss owners, Bluegrass Mustang Club will be making a stampede to Somerset, leaving Nicholasville @ 9:15am Last year we drove down together with 30+ Mustangs

I'm in Lexington, give me a PM

thought you guys might like a shot or two of a few past mustangs:

03 Sonic Bue Cobra (pullied stock Eaton 468 whp)

ccws2008.jpg

06 Saleen (pullied, full Pypes exhaust, 475 whp)

saleen.jpg

04 Mystichrome Cobra (KB 2.2 625 whp, totally useless on the street)

goodpic1.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

66 (doggy straight 6, I hated that car)

1966mustang012.jpg

03 Redfire Cobra (ghost flames, Steggy Stage 3 ported and polished Eaton, 515 whp, perfect level for street)

newwheels3.jpg

fnsweet5.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

01 Cobra vert (bassani side exhaust before you Boss guys made it popular)

bassanisideexit.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors