The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New GT350 at the ring?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Makes my 12 Boss look vintage! I really like this new Mustang but we will have to wait to see what hits the how room floors compared to these lowered race prepped units.
302 Hi Pro

Oh yea, finally some good shots of the GT350. I have the photos posted in an easy to view format and there's more discussion going on over on GT350Mustangs.com

http://gt350mustangs.com/index.php?topic=81.new#new

ArizonaBOSS said:
Would thrash a Z/28.
I fixed that for you. ;D

The car has a serious weight problem, as you can see by the way it wallows over the dips.

Ford had better hope Chevy doesn't come through with the Camaro weight loss that is rumored to be 2-300lb. It is 99% certain the 2016 SS will get the 455HP LT1 from the 2014 Corvette. Toss in the suspension tech from the Z/28, and Ford is going to have to work hard to stay ahead.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
NFSBOSS said:
Look at the yellow tag on the windshield. ;)

I think that is just a diversion. The car has roof bumps and different outside mirrors

That said, the fenders front and rear look "cobbled" on.

Look at the huge gap between the left front fender and the leading edge of the driver's door.

UPDATE: if you are talking about a new gen 302, I get it.

I thought you might be referring to using the existing Boss 302 platform to test out new engines...

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
coboss said:
The car has a serious weight problem, as you can see by the way it wallows over the dips.

Not sure I see what you're seeing, the "bowls" at the Nurburgring are pretty abruptly banked.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel