The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New GT350 Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posted on GT350.

http://gt350mustangs.com/index.php?topic=65.new#new

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
NICE !
Do I see carbon fiber at the rear diffuser ! I like. I would think the aero front and rear will be substantial and not needed on the mule so that's why we do not see it. I expect LS type down force front and rear. Maybe this time carbon fiber.
What I like best about this new platform , Ford listened and the stance of this car from the factory is spot on. I like. Most likely we will still mod it and get it lower, but way better then are S 197s. No more 4x4 jokes.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
295s in the rear are great , but agree that really needs 305s ---only issue is they look pretty full with the 295s. Ford has got to learn from GM and stuff super huge meats in there!!! We know on the track , with larger rubber the 302 becomes a World beater and it should be a surprise it does so well with the undersized donuts it comes stock with ( let alone not one of my favorite tires for sticktion - always liked that George Bush style wording,ha,ha(

Bill Pemberton said:
295s in the rear are great , but agree that really needs 305s ---only issue is they look pretty full with the 295s. Ford has got to learn from GM and stuff super huge meats in there!!! We know on the track , with larger rubber the 302 becomes a World beater and it should be a surprise it does so well with the undersized donuts it comes stock with ( let alone not one of my favorite tires for sticktion - always liked that George Bush style wording,ha,ha(

The tires just have aggressive offsets to push the tires to the edge of fender well. There is supposedly around 16" of room in the rear fender so big tires shouldn't be an issue. It just seems that Ford has achieved some fairly good results with the 295's. I'm just curious what kind of tires will it come with.

TMO Supporting Vendors