The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New guy around here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
Hi all - I just found this site yesterday. I must say it seems like I will learn a lot more about my car.

I got my PW BOSS on June 7, 2013 and have logged over 1900 miles as of today on it. I am loving the car and cant wait to learn more

Re: New guy around her

Welcome to BMO. Be sure to post up some photos of your new Boss!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Re: New guy around her

You had me going, as you mentioned you were a new guy around her --- I was hoping you had pictures of her. Please make sure she is in a bikini............oh..never mind I just realized it was a misspelled word. See you got an old guy all excited for nothing, ha. Welcome and this is a pretty fun group, so ask away and we all find it is hard not to drive the Boss, alot!!!

Bay Area
Than sk for the welcome.

I havent named her yet. All of my race bikes I usually named something slutty because they always got abused and used but this girl is different so I have to come up with an appropriate name for my baby.

TMO Supporting Vendors