The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Guy here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi just figured I would introduce myself. Just picked up a 2013 SBY Boss over the weekend. Been around and owned several mustangs. Selling my 2004 SVT Cobra this week to make room for the Boss. Will post up some pics. Love this car!

Welcome, congratulations and nice Cobra!

Great looking Mustang's, This past All Ford Nationals we had 3 SBY good looking cars, The yellow Mustang Club was very strong at this show, lost count of the yellow's.

KYBOSSLS said:
Great looking Mustang's, This past All Ford Nationals we had 3 SBY good looking cars, The yellow Mustang Club was very strong at this show, lost count of the yellow's.

I was with YMR at Carlisle...my cobra was in the group. I believe we had 44 yellows there.

PeteInCT said:
Welcome - she looks sweet! When do the mods start ?? ;D

Thanks! Not gonna do much in the way of mods. I modded the Cobra and kinda want to keep the Boss stock. I am definitely taking the baffles out of the side pipes and will probably get her windows tinted...that's about it.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Great to have you. Where in PA are you from? I grew up in Chambersburg which is right down the highway from Carlisle.

and for mods I highly suggest getting a MGW shifter for it and swap to redline MTL fluid shifting is so so so much better with those two mods

Justin said:
Great to have you. Where in PA are you from? I grew up in Chambersburg which is right down the highway from Carlisle.

and for mods I highly suggest getting a MGW shifter for it and swap to redline MTL fluid shifting is so so so much better with those two mods

I'm in Bucks County, Doylestown area to be precise. I'm about 30 minutes north of Philly...and I will look into those improvements. I had an mgw short throw in my cobra and liked it a lot.

TMO Supporting Vendors