The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New HPI 1/10 Mustang RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally a 2013/14 Mustang RC that can be modded into a Boss. Whose going to do it first?

a3y3upet.jpg

http://www.hpiracing.com/en/kit/109494

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice but my son will keep this one. ;D

IMG_1573_zpsf42e9da5.jpg
IMG_1570_zps2238c5e8.jpg

it has been out for awhile, I had the thought of doing it as a boss

I finally got to see it in person at charlotte

it comes like you see it all ready to go, so you would need the decal kit to get you started

they have other models where you could source boss stripes ( from the 70 model )

I was not impressed, the body is paper thin

I did not see it run

All RC bodies are thin to keep weight down. I've asked if they have or will have clear bodies available. You read my mind about the 70 kit and stripes. There is also a Micro RS4 2013 Falken Drift kit. Has the optional ford hood scoop though.

I've had HPI products over the years. Too quality. RC racing is not big here so this would be just for fun, take it to car shows and drive it around in the parking lot and stuff like that.

TMO Supporting Vendors