The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Intake installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin and I installed the new intake today. Tune from Shaun and the headers go in this weekend. I didn't like the red filter so I cleaned all the oil out and re-oiled it with Green filter oil. The tube got cleaned and a coat of 22PLE Pro ;D

Turned out pretty nice.

Sr7vuBU.jpg
HWAULYH.jpg

Justin said:
American muscle stopped making them in GHIG. Trying to find a place that does it for a reasonable price is the hard part.

I know there is spray can versions of yellow blaze (NQ). Maybe there is for GHIG too?

Here it is:

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/spray_paint_matched.aspx

Choose 2013/Ford/Mustang and paint code HD. In know SUPRMN on here is a pro at painting this stuff from the can. He did my Traxxis boss RC in yellow blaze.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel