The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New LS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First post here, checking in with my new 2013 Black Boss 302 LS (#174). well... i say new, but i have actually had it for a couple months. I just lagged getting a picture and posting. I love the car so far although probably not the best choice for a daily driver :). I took it on it's first track day this weekend. It ran cool all day and performed great. Although one of the shock towers was missing the adjuster from the factory so i could not adjust the suspension. Regardless... i had a blast and have a feeling this could get expensive as i am hooked and can't wait to get it back to the track.

Boss302ls.jpg

Great first post, beautiful car, and good to hear you are treating her right (not a garage queen)!

There have been a few missing a cap, and with the top all chewed up, hopefully Ford replaces it.

Very nice and welcome to BMO. That looks like a neighborhood in OC.

TMO Supporting Vendors