The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Member after 3 Years Ownership, Here's my Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey everyone,

So I've owned my 2012 since new, and have always browsed this and the other boss board, but never took the time to post or register, but have learned a lot.

I figured since I've been making some changes to my boss I'd register and post some photos. I never thought I'd mod but lately I've been doing a few things and now have tons more planned.

As of now, all I've done is activate trackey, install corsa xtreme axle backs, Ford Racing Boss T Springs, and Forgestar F14's 19x9 Front, 19x10 Rear in bronze burst. 265/40/19, 295/35/19 Michelin PSS.

I've got tons more planned, LCA, Watts Link, Tiger Hood, Steeda Wing, Laguna splitter, Kooks Shorties, etc.

Hard to do it all and still have fun with other toys. Anyways, shout out to Jurrian at modbargains.com for the great price on the springs, wheels, and tires.

167718d1421717436-lets-see-your-latest-pics-image.jpg

167722d1421719000-lets-see-your-latest-pics-image.jpg

167723d1421719094-lets-see-your-latest-pics-image.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Johnny5alive said:
I never thought I'd mod but lately I've been doing a few things and now have tons more planned.

Welcome! Your car looks great!

And be careful...we sure know how to spend Other People's Money around here! ;)

Haha... thanks guys. I guess I never signed up because I didn't have anything to post about. Spent the last three years reading this board though!

TMO Supporting Vendors