The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Member from Huntsville, AL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
Finished painting the trailer. Also installed new DOT reflective tape and side air vents. Next projects are the roof, electric tongue jack, and roof mount HVAC. It never ends.

1621116369345.jpeg

1621116439887.jpeg

1621116471915.jpeg

Finished painting the trailer. Also installed new DOT reflective tape and side air vents. Next projects are the roof, electric tongue jack, and roof mount HVAC. It never ends.

View attachment 65284

View attachment 65285
I'm not trying to add to your to do list but thought of something. Don't forget to install the Avian Repel-O-Nator for birds that are thinking about pooping on that beautiful paint job! Or you could guard it 24/7 with a pellet gun.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
Installed 5000lb rear air bags on my truck last weekend to eliminate the “Carolina Squat” when I load the trailer. Noticed the shocks appeared to be OEM so I ordered all new Bilsteins. Installed them this morning. Both rears were 100% collapsed. Right front was borderline. Left front had a little rebound left, but I could compress it with one hand. Hoping for a better ride…at a minimum.

TMO Supporting Vendors