The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Member from Huntsville, AL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
@TMSBOSS will be less anxious about parking next to me in the paddock now. I primed my hooptie trailer this weekend. I might even have time to paint it before Heartland.

1620091877256.jpeg

1620091904007.jpeg

I finished this side tonight.
1620092034914.jpeg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, don't be intimidated by TMS, I also have a Hooptie trailer compared to his!! I guess I will have to park far away from you now, as your Hooptie will be looking fine and mine is more of a Pooptie now!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Bill. His car is the DIY project mentioned and it’s gorgeous. Before and after pics show some real talent and attention to detail. The challenge will be meeting his own standards. Should be great when he is finished.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Oh, I know his car is gorgeous , I have told him so, just joking about his Trailer reference, as my trailer is a hooptie compared to yours too, ha. I think your read the thread too fast ( you are getting really quick in your two trackcars so it must be carrying over ) because both of us are just commenting on our trailers. His Mustang is my ERA and too die for with many of us Motorheads in our 60s !!

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
You guys are hilarious. I am very doubtful the trailer will mimic the car. It was more a matter of satisfying my wife :banghead: ...@TMSBoss you have met her...

I will say sleeping in the trailer was her idea not mine, but as soon as I agreed to it, the list came out...:ohdamn:.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
LOL. The neighbors already complained I got paint on their car. Really, 50 yards away...and oh by the way, you weren’t home when I started spraying...I checked before I started because I anticipated it. The conversation stopped there. 🙄.

TMO Supporting Vendors