The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New member from Nor-Cal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wanted to say hello. My name is Cisco and I'm the proud owner of performance white boss#362. I love this car! It was very tough for me to give up a few other very nice mustangs to land this car but it was all worth it. I plan to use it as a semi-daily driver, trackday weapon and for the rare 1/4 mile visits. She will not be a garage queen!!!

Cisco, Welcome to BMO. Where are you located? I'm in Roseville and my Boss should be here by the end of the month. BTW one of the personalized plates I considered was TRKWEPN.

Welcome............

You Nor-Cal guys are steering up old memories for me. I spent most of my time since 1993 living in Nor-Cal (stationed at Travis AFB). I've been out of Cali for 6 years now.

My Boss will hopefully be in my hands at the end of the month..... I can't wait!

BossMan

Welcome Cisco! Glad to hear that your Boss will be receiving lots of attention. I too plan to drive it like was meant to be.

Thanks for the welcomes fellas! Been busy. It's grudge night tonight at Sacramento Raceway so I may be driving up there to make a few passes.

5 DOT 0 said:
Cisco, Welcome to BMO. Where are you located? I'm in Roseville and my Boss should be here by the end of the month. BTW one of the personalized plates I considered was TRKWEPN.
5 DOT 0 said:
Cisco, check this thread.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/laguna-seca-grand-am-race-who's-going/
I live in Hayward in the eastbay. I hope you get your Boss before the race. I like plate idea. I would really like to go to these races but I'm going to the Moto GP in there the next weekend and also will be going to the Boss TrackAttack so I don't know yet if I'll be able to make it.

TMO Supporting Vendors