The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Member Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Virginia
Hi Everyone. Ive been a long time mustang owner 6 cars, my first back when I was 19 and with the exception of a tour overseas have owned one for the past 30 years. I picked up #6 a 2017 GT350R. I was big into autocross years back and always wanted to track my cars but, never made it happen. I retired from the Air Force a few years ago and decided to treat myself and It be my early 50th B-day present as well. Very excited on learning to track the car and enjoying it...learning from you all and sharing what I've learned over the years.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
WELCOME!
I think you'll like it here, lots of experienced folks from track days to professional racers.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Virginia
Welcome to the best Mustang forum online, and the right place to be if you're going to spend some time driving the car like it was meant to be driven on a track! You'll have to tell us more about your past ponies, and give us a pic or two of the new one.:)

Here it is the day I made the deal on the car.

I have a 01' Saleen 281 that Ive owned since 04' Makes a ton of power 747whp@22lbs. 641 on pump gas 17lbs. its seen 4 different setups and I finally settled on twin turbos...it has been a lot of fun. Ill post some photos as soon as I figure out how...photobucket ruined all my old build threads on some other forums. I don't plan on going that route again.

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Ill post some photos as soon as I figure out how...photobucket ruined all my old build threads on some other forums.
There is a special place in hell for the CEO of Photobucket.....

@HR692 welcome to TMO and congratulations on your new GT350R!

TMO Supporting Vendors