The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New member on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Plinker said:
I'm a new member,I own a 2012 Boss no. 647 in Competion Orange.When I get time I will put my info on here.

Welcome, and I just got around to posting an Avatar today-several months after registration here...

Howdy, we demand pics of the car and that you drive your car instead of leaving it to collect dust. Follow those rules and you will be welcome ;D

Plinker, welcome to BMO. Be sure and post some photos of your Boss. The link below will help you with posting photos and reading BMO.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/a-tip-for-reading-boss-mustangs-online/

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Welcome. Did you get the PM from the moderator's yet demanding cash donations for every 10 posts? Or was that just me?! ;D

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
CaliMR said:
Howdy, we demand pics of the car and that you drive your car instead of leaving it to collect dust. Follow those rules and you will be welcome ;D
Plinker...don't listen to this guy! Everybody here knows that only posting pics of half naked women laying over your vehicle is the only way to assure full membership privileges on this forum.

MMD

Welcome, and yes you can learn a lot about our Boss cars here, and waxing, cleaning, garage makeovers, driving, gas prices, taking photos, gifts for the old girl friend, I mean mods for Boss and wife...enjoy your Boss.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
KYBOSSLS said:
Welcome, and yes you can learn a lot about our Boss cars here, and waxing, cleaning, garage makeovers, driving, gas prices, taking photos, gifts for the old girl friend, I mean mods for Boss and wife...enjoy your Boss.
Yeah Plinker...you'll even find home decorating tips on our forums. Other posts may include makeup tips, family counseling, and even erectile dysfunction advice. So don't be bashful. Just throw out there and our members will set you straight.

MMD

MakeMyDay said:
KYBOSSLS said:
Yeah Plinker...you'll even find home decorating tips on our forums. Other posts may include makeup tips, family counseling, and even erectile dysfunction advice. So don't be bashful. Just throw out there and our members will set you straight.

MMD

If having a Boss didn't fix it, I don't know what will ;D

I'm not real handy with the computer yet but I'm learning.I'll post pictures and other info shortly,when I figure out how to on this web site.I work on Heavy Highway construction and I'm out of town monday thru friday,but I will get it done,Hopefully this weekend.

TMO Supporting Vendors