The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Raleigh, NC
New to the forum just purchased Shelby GT500 look forward to all the conversations on forum and hope to share some track day experiences as I learn. Any ideas on a dash cam for track days
Hi Matthew,
I like the Garmin Catalyst because it is very easy to use. You can see some recent examples in the laptime thread. The AIM and V-Box products give more data. Other members can give you feedback on those. But they are more expensive.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Willkommen Rail,

We have other members in Deutschland and please feel you can ask any questions here. Do not worry about your English as it is much better than the little German a few of us speak. Consider putting your cars on the " Build Thread " so we can view your cars and what you have done to them.

Best Regards,
Bill Pemberton

PS - where do you live in Germany? I lived in Bitburg as a jungen, and I have very fond memories of your beautiful Country.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Fantastic and when you take a short drive South to Nurburgring to drive one of your Mustangs, do post pictures. It is great to have a Ford Employee on this Forum!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We are all envious! I got to go around the " Nordschleife " in 1963 with my father in a Mini Cooper. Those two laps around that track had a big impact on me and I often think it was a big part of me wanting to race and track my cars!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The run through the forest -------there were no guard rails when my father and I ran the track in 1963 ! The " Green Hell " was just a fantastic experience to me as I was only 12.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel