The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitt302 said:
Thats great that we have members from Canada, I put Vancouver as my home town,thinking that most would recognize that,but I'am from Pitt Meadows about an hour from Vancouver.We should have a Boss meet sometime.

Been through Pitt Meadows a few times. I come across the pond often, my sister and Brother inlaw have property facing onto Peace Arch park.

Flight96

69 Mustang Vert Restomod BOSS 351 & 2013 BOSS 302
Pitt302 said:
Thats great that we have members from Canada, I put Vancouver as my home town,thinking that most would recognize that,but I'am from Pitt Meadows about an hour from Vancouver.We should have a Boss meet sometime.

There is a Mustang show and shine at Canadian Tire in Esquimalt on Sunday. I'll be there, I just haven't decided which car I will be in.... The 69 or the new BOSS....

SVO WOODY

Cruising Southern Ontario
Canada
Pitt302 said:
Ontario,now thats a road trip,I like those wheels on your car,very nice.Love the color as well.I hope you dont have snow tires for that car.

No, No winters for this one, contemplating selling the Forgestars for a set of Supersnakes

TMO Supporting Vendors