The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello all, I’m a new member although not necessarily brand new to the site but I wanted to say it’s a great forum for all things Boss. I’ve owned my 2013 Grabber Blue # 2736 for 18 months and I love the car even with its few imperfections. The car is basically stock except for the track key and window tint but hope to lower it and change the wagon wheels in the future. The mustang has always been my favorite car on the road so I’m pretty fortunate that my first one is a Boss 302. I will be taking it to Vegas this week and thanks to Rick I was able to get in under the wire last month for parking in the BMO corral, so I look forward meeting some members at the anniversary party.

Mike glad to have you aboard and I look forward to meeting you this week. If you haven't already be sure to check out the thread below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6569.0

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to Vegas, it will be fun to see what everyone's done to their cars and it will be the longest road trip for the car so far.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel